Search This Page:
- What kind of pets do you allow?Dogs and cats with a size and weight limit. Up to 60 pounds or a combined total of 60 pounds for 2 pets.
- How many pets may I have?No more than 2 per apartment.
- Are there any deposits, special fees, or monthly charges to have a pet?Yes, pet deposits are required. One pet is a $300.00 deposit with $150.00 non-refundable/2 pets is a $500 deposit with $250 non-refundable.
- Is my security deposit totally refundable?Yes, provided a 30 day, paid, written notice is given after the lease agreement has been fulfilled and the apartment is left clean and free of any damages.
- If I get a job transfer, can I break the lease?Yes, if the termination fee has been paid. The 30 day paid written notice is still required, but the remainder of the lease is forgiven if the termination fee is paid.
- What utilities are included in my lease?None, residents are required to pay their utilities which would include electric, gas, water, sewer, trash, phone, and cable services.
- How long is the term of the lease?Six to thirteen month leases are typically offered.
- Do you accept leases for short terms?A minimum 6 month lease is required.
- If something needs to be repaired in my apartment, how do I report it?You may call the office, send an e-mail, or leave a message with the answering service.
- When is my rent payment due?Rent is always due on the first of the month.
- What day of the month am I liable for a late charge?Rent is due on the first and a $50.00 late charge is assessed on the third of the month.
- Will you accept electronic payments from my bank?Rent is accepted by credit card, debit card, personal check, cashier's check or money order.
- Is there a place where I can pay my rent after office hours?Yes, we have a rent drop by the front door of every clubhouse where clients can leave a personal check, cashier's check or money order.
- There is a person who might be staying with me for a while, is that permitted by the lease?Yes, if someone is temporarily staying with you just let the office know. If someone is permanently staying with you, they need to fill out an application and go through the approval process.
- Do you have reserved parking?There is no reserved parking in open spaces however, depending upon which property you are living at, there may be garages and carports available to rent.
- I have a motorcycle, where can I park it?Motorcycles may be parked in any regular parking space.
- My children live with me in the summer; do I need to notify your office when they arrive?Yes, it is always a good idea to let the office staff of any guests that will be here for extended visits.
- Do you have cable services?Yes, cable services are available to all our residents. Contact the office for cable information.
- Will you accept my delivery packages for me?Yes, we will gladly accept packages for residents provided permission is given.
- Do you have a list of Preferred Employers?All clients are offered the same rates and specials.
- Where do I register to Vote?You should be able to register to vote at most local Tag Agencies. You may also check out the Tulsa County Election Board’s website for specific locations and instructions.
- How is your property different from the competition?We are right across from the river and the River Parks Walking Trails, Located close to the BA expressway, Highway 75, easy access to all of Tulsa. Small, cozy gated community with covered parking.
Back to the top